uPVC Pipes For Potable Water Supply
Size ranges : CLASS 1-90 to 250mm, CLASS 2 & 3-63 to 250 mm CLASS 4 & 5-40 to 250 mm
Grade : PN 2.5 TO PN 12.5
Specification : IS-4985:2000
- uPVC is a thermoplastic material so is very resistant to pH corrosion.
- uPVC is not conductive ,and therefore is not susceptible to galvanic corrosion.
- No painting required.
- Very smooth (inside & outside surfaces),So Lower Frictional losses.
- Does not support bacterial growth.
- Most economical in installation
- Maintenance free.