Incorporated in 1988, Vishal Pipes Ltd. is leading manufacturer of Steel Pipes & Tubes, Steel Poles, Steel Structure (medium to heavy fabrication), Polymer pipes - UPVC, CPVC, HDPE & MDPE Pipes & LED lights. Within India, we have a strong presence and have expanded globally too.
Headquartered in New Delhi, with an integrated manufacturing units spread over 1,50,000 square meters at Sikandrabad in Greater Noida (Part-II) in state of Uttar Pradesh. The units are certified for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 & CE; equipped with state-of-art plant & machinery, quality control lab & equipment, PLC controlled CNC machines, galvanization baths, powder coating, surface preparation & painting facilities.
Behold the world around you. Except for Mother Nature, virtually all thing be it buildings, skyscrapers, automobiles, bridges, railways to metro, flyovers, energy, irrigation, gas distribution, pipeline infrastructure, power distribution, rural electrification and more, have use of pipes, tubes & steel sections in them. No wonder they are the soul of any constructions and industrial infrastructure! Think about aforesaid sectors; think of VISHAL PIPES LTD. where products (Brand `VPL India`) are epitomes of excellence in quality, corroborated by National & International Standards.
- Started 1st Galvanizing unit
- Started with Electroplating unit
- Commenced manufacturing of steel pipes
- Ventured into international business
- Commenced manufacturing of PVC pipe
- Introduced Deep Tubewell Handpumps
- Introduced Electrical conduit (Steel & PVC)
- Steel Fabrication Unit
- Commenced Manufacturing Of HDPE Pipe
- Introduced Steel Tubular Pole
- Fabrication Of Structure For Steel Bridge Girders
- Fabrication Of Metal Beam Crash Barrier
- To continuously improve quality of products
- To keep on increasing the productivity and introducing new products
- To utilize best practices in processes and technologies
To accomplish our vision through decency, innovation, worldwide span, ethical values & business morals.
We are committed to total customer satisfaction which shall be achieved by providing cost effective quality products with timely delivery.
- Meet applicable requirements related to environmental aspects on an ongoing basis with an aim to improve environment.
- Strive for prevention of pollution through continual improvement of process, technology and equipment, wherever applicable.
- Set and review environmental objectives and targets
- Promote conservation of resources.
- Ensure healthy and safe working environment of employees through continuous monitoring and controlling workplace hazards by adopting appropriate technology and best management practices.
- Strive for continual improvement in Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) performance by enhancing awareness, skill and competence of employees and contractors so as to enable them to demonstrate their involvement, responsibility and accountability towards the same.
- Comply with applicable OH&S and other requirements on an ongoing basis.
- Set and review OH&S objective and targets.
- The OH&S Policy will be reviewed for continuing suitability.
Keep us on our always evolving our latest news. Enter your e-Mail and subscribe to our newsletter.