These girders are used in ROBs and railway bridges. After completion of fabrication process these girders are shot blasted, shear connector studs and metalized / painted are efficiently welded on the top of flange.
- Flange 140mm to 1200mm, thickness 6mm to 80mm
- Web 180mm to 3000mm, thickness 6mm to 60mm
- Length 20 mtrs. (Customised sizes are also fabricated as per client specification.)
- Good capacity to carry load in shear, tension and compression
- Members are visible and thinner, factory made, which helps us to predict the girder’s behavior in reasonable manner
- These girders can be replaced easily
- Conveniently amenable to repairs and splicing
- These girders can efficiently carry heavy loads over longer time span with the minimum possible dead weight, leading towards smaller foundation
- As far as urban environment is concerned the limited space of working and traffic congestion is common, steel bridges are the best option which is constructed easily with less disturbances to the people and community.
Keep us on our always evolving our latest news. Enter your e-Mail and subscribe to our newsletter.