"This standard covers the requirement for tubular steel poles of circular cross section for overhead powerlines. It applies to tubular steel poles made of steels of minimum tensile strength 410 MPa which are covered
in Part II and III respectively of this standard.
We manufacture pole designation 410 SP 1 to SP 80. It is supplied in painted and galvanised form as per client requirement."
We manufacture entire range of swaged poles confirming to IS: 2713. We have all required testing facilities and machineries like hydraulic swaging machines, strengthening and welding machines and has facilities to produce poles upto 16 meter and thickness up to 12 mm. The swaged poles are manufactured completely in-house starting from manufacturing of steel pipes, swaging unit, painting & galvanizing.
- Fireproof, immune to insect infestations and no pole rot
- Weighs 40 to 50 % less than comparable concrete structures
- Elongation upto 75 % with no shrinkage
- Free of copper wire grounding
- Capable of galvanizing all sizes of poles
- Power Grid Corporation of India
- U.P. power corporation ltd.
- J & K power development dept
- Rural Electric Corporation Ltd.
- Uttrakhand Power Corporation Ltd. & other power distribution companies
Street Light poles can be of multiple types such as octagonal, tubular, conical in shape. We can manufacture / customize street light poles as per as per the customers specifications and drawings.
Keep us on our always evolving our latest news. Enter your e-Mail and subscribe to our newsletter.